Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nail Polish Procrastination

Hello! So for the last few weeks I have been trying to rehab my nails. I broke a few in the process of doing some Black Friday shopping and they looked terrible. They still do but not as bad as before. Ive been trying to work out a fun manicure for this weekend (Its my birthday on the 13th) and I came up with something pretty basic. Most likely I'll end up changing it before Thursday. I can never decide what I want to do.

But here ya go! I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pink Slip as my base, its a super sheer light pink color. I had to use 3 coats to get full coverage, it almost looks white. And then for my accent color I used KB Shimmer Berry Christmas from her Holiday Collection. I love this polish, I love anything that KB Shimmer puts out, but this one is so beautiful! Its a pinkish/red polish packed with tiny red glitters and some hint of purple glitters in between. SO BEAUTIFUL!


No comments :

Post a Comment