Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABC Challenge - C is for Cha Cha Twist

Happy hump day! For the letter C, I thought I would go with a polish I have not worn in a long time, All That Glitters Cha Cha Twist. This polish has a blue jelly base packed with blue, black, aqua and red glitters in all shapes and sizes! It definitely has some bling to it and I love the color on my hands. I did about 3-4 coats to get full coverage on the nails and it dries fast. I can’t wait to see what everyone else in the challenge has today!






17 comments :

  1. I love the red glitters in it! Makes it so much more unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea that was the selling point on this. The red kicks :)

      Delete
  2. Cha cha!!!!!! Very nice. Love blue jellies. Especially when they're blinged up with glitter.

    Joy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mani makes me think of a mermaid's tail! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up mermaid's tail, its beautiful! I might need to pick that up now ;)

      Delete
  4. Gotta love the bright, chunky glitter! Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chunky glitter is awesome, but such a pain to take off sometimes lol.

      Delete
  5. I love All That Glitters! She makes great glitters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesnt she?! shes one of my favorite indies :)

      Delete
  6. This is a glitter bomb!! The color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All That Glitters makes some amazing glitter bombs!

      Delete
  7. Love the red glitter between the blue ones. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with everyone else - that little bit of red glitter stands out so well in that polish. Much more interesting than a full blue glitter - nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love sparkly manis :)

    ReplyDelete