Sunday, January 6, 2013

Saran Wrap Mani using American Apparel Sheer

Hello! To start my week I thought I would try something I've seen around for a bit now, the saran wrap mani. This was my first attempt and I think it came out pretty good! I followed this tutorial I found on YouTube from Chelsea at Get Nailed and it couldn't have been easier. For my base I used American Apparel Sheer in Zuma Beach. I then used American Apparel Sheer in Moonlight Beach for the top. I'm pretty excited about how it came out. This was such an easy manicure I'll probably do it more often.  I cant wait to play around with some other colors and see what kind of combinations I can come up with. Have a wonderful week!




3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thats what Tricia said! I wish I had a brown polish, it could have looked like a turtle shell!

      Delete
  2. Oh!! I agree with Mrs. Priss Porter! I LOVE TMNT!! This mani is awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete