Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABC Challenge - G is for Green

I have been BEYOND busy the last 2 weeks but I am excited to finally get my G post up. I took the easy way out with this one, G is for Green. I didn't like my selection of G-named polish so I went with a color and brand I haven't tried yet. This beauty is Layla Ceramic Effect CE54. Overall I really liked this polish, it was easy to apply and dried fast. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to try some more from Layla, they have some beautiful colors.



2 comments :

  1. It's quite pretty! I don't think I've ever seen it alone though, everybody seems to layer it over some dark colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that I dont like to layer my polish. I dont know why though. I always prefer to wear it on its own...if possible. If I cant I'll usually layer it ;)

    ReplyDelete