Friday, February 8, 2013

Splatter Manicure


Happy Friday! I am so happy the week is over, its been a long one for sure! Today I have something I think I am going to try more often. I decided to use my lovely base from Wednesday's challenge to attempt a splatter manicure. I've seen it on several blogs and its been on my list of nail art to try for a few months now. I'm actually pretty impressed with the way it turned out!

My base is Essie Mojito Madness and for my splatter I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear in White On and Blue Me Away. I had a few bubbles pop up with the white polish, but I think over all it turned out awesome. I used 2 coats KB Shimmer Clearly On Top for my top coat. I have to say it's my new favorite top coat, it has great application and dries quickly.

After looking at this manicure for a while it kind of reminded me of the earth, you know, blue - ocean, green - land, white - clouds. Am i right....or could I just be seeing things?? ;)






Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment