Saturday, May 25, 2013

ABC Challenge - T is for Triangle

Good Morning! I'm finally getting around to posting my ABC Challenge for this week. Work has me crazy busy these days and I just don't have as much time as I used to for blogging...or even looking at blogs. Any who, lets get to the manicure!

This weeks letter is T, and I decided to go with Triangle! I used butter London Fiver for my base and drew on triangles with periwinkle and coral colored Sally Hansen nail art pens. I think the color combo turned out great, very fun nail art and easy to do.


I've got a 3-day weekend due to the Memorial Day holiday so I've got some time to relax and hang out. Anyone else have anything fun planned for this weekend? Don't forget to check out the other ladies manicures below! Have a safe and fun weekend!


8 comments :

  1. Has a kind of stained glass look to it. I like that coral and periwinkle combo you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it looks like stained glass...very pretty and great job with the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun, I love the colours together =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Meredith! Great concept, beautifully executed. Fun. Fun. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! You managed to draw all those triangles so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely agree with you, the color combo is great and the final manicure is soooo fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute, kinda has an 80's vibe to it which I LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete