Saturday, June 1, 2013

ABC Challenge - U is for Urban Decay

Hello ladies! For this weeks ABC Challenge, I've got a new set of polish to try out, U is for Urban Decay Showboat Nail Polish Set. I picked this set up at Nordstrom Rack for about $10 and I think the full retail price is around $30, so I got a pretty sweet deal.

I decided to use all the colors from this set and then use tape to do some fun nail art. I think it turned out great! Take a look at the other ladies below from the challenge this week and have a great weekend!



6 comments :

  1. It sure did turn out awesome, you're right!!!!! I love that and the lines are so smooth! And wow, that was a darn good deal for 10$!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome deal! Your mani looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...love it! And what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, looks like a laser show mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taping is awesome! I like this...a LOT! I am going to have to try something like this with white on top.

    ReplyDelete