Wednesday, June 12, 2013

ABC Challenge - W is for Watermelon

Good Morning! Today I'm excited to show you some nail art that I'm pretty proud of. First off, I need to give credit where its due, my boyfriend gave me the idea to do Watermelon for the W challenge this week. I came up with the design on my own and couldn't be more proud of my result.

I used Essie Ole Caliente for my base and then mixed Essie Mojito Madness and Lime Crime Pastelchio for the green tips. I went with a black nail pen for the seeds and then used KB Shimmer Clearly on Top to seal it. I am in love with how it came out! I think its perfect for the start of summer time. I actually ended up going out and buying a watermelon after I did these bad boys, made me hungry looking at them!



I can't wait to see what the other girls have for the challenge this week. Check them out below and have a great week!


No comments :

Post a Comment