Wednesday, August 21, 2013

MMC - Water Marble

Wednesday, yay! Only a few more days until the weekend! These last few weeks at work have been killing me but I am so grateful that I have a job, so no complaining right?

This weeks Mish Mash challenge was trying a technique that you've never tried before. Since I already had a base on from Essie For The Twill of It, I decided to try out the water marble technique. Holy Moses, this was a total pain! But I think it came out OK for my first shot.


I realized after I was done that this kind of nail art does not require perfection. Even though some bloggers are stellar at this kind of thing, I think its perfectly OK that each nail has its own thing going on. It was fun to wear but will for sure take some trial and error before I can be comfortable with this one. I ended up using Sinful Colors Black on Black, SH Xtremewear White On, Zoya Aurora and then topped it off with OTD Northern Lights top coat. Not too shabby right?

Before you leave dont forget to check out the other awesome ladies below and have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment