Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Grey (Penelope Luz)

Heeeeeeeyy! I'm back this week with a Mish Mash Challenge for ya! I haven't been feeling 100% lately so I skipped last weeks challenge. I'm finally starting to feel better again and have a super awesome polish to show you for this weeks theme of grey!

After raiding my stash, I came up with an untried indie, Penelope Luz in Tendresse and OPI in I Have A Herring Problem.

I fell head over heels for Tendresse after I layered it over my base. I was surprised at how smooth it was for being a glitter topper. I still ended up using some Seche Vite to seal it up and make it shine though. I'm defiantly going to have to get some more Penelope Luz; I picked this gem up at Color4Nails in case your wondering too :)

Check out the other awesome mani's from this week below and have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment