Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge - Pink

Happy Sunday my friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I went to a Dia del los Muertos event Friday night which was amazing. Great food and great drinks always makes for a good time.

I am here to show you this weeks Mish Mash Challenge...PINK. I'll be honest, pink is not my top choice when it comes to polish. I'm just not a pink kind of gal. I decided that if I was going to use pink, I would try my hand at the gradient again.


I used two pinks for my creation, Sally Hansen Xtremewear in Bubblegum Pink and L'Oreal in Check Me Out. I then topped it off with Out the Door Northern Lights topcoat for a shimmery effect. If I were to wear pink it would probably be like this. I just loved how the gradient came out :)

Check out my other blogger friends below and see what they came up with for this weeks challenge!

No comments :

Post a Comment