Sunday, February 9, 2014

Glam Polish Leapfrog

Hey there! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Today I have a stunning polish by Australian indie brand Glam Polish. This is from their Fun & Games collection, Leapfrog!


I loved everything about this polish, from the base to the glitter! This beauty is a blue jelly base with neon pink, neon green and neon yellow hex glitters. I sealed it off with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat and it lasted for several days without chipping! I absolutely love neon glitters so this one certainly didn't disappoint.

On a side note, I got a new camera! I'm excited to take some awesome photos of some amazing polish this week so look for that next weekend! I also am donating a prize for a giveaway on Over The Top Coat so be sure to check out Natalie's blog tomorrow for more information on that! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

XO

No comments :

Post a Comment