Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jessica Cosmetics Black Matte

Hey there! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Today I decided I would break out all the nail art stuff that I've received from my Nail Art Society subscription and pick out something that I haven't tried. I settled on some cute gold studs and paired it with Jessica Cosmetics Black Matte.







I've never really used nail art studs before but I'm pretty satisfied with the way they came out. I did mess up on my middle finger applying the stud but its going to take some practice getting used to putting those things on. They're so small and I find that you need a steady hand...something I lack. But all in all, super cute huh?!

Another HELLO to all my new followers! I cant believe I hit 100+ followers on GFC! I think this may call for a giveaway in the near future :) Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment