Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday Bronco Nail Art!

Hey guuuyyysss! Its be FOREVER and a day since I've blogged last! But I am back and super excited for what 2014 has to offer! I've been busy collecting some amazing nail polish and I cant wait to show all of you the cool stuff I've picked up since I've been gone.

I'm starting back up with some nail art celebrating one of my favorite sports teams the Denver Broncos! Today is the Super Bowl and I am so excited that the Broncos made it in! I decided to try some nail art that I've seen out in the community for a while now that seemed pretty easy and sure enough it was.







I absolutely love how these came out! They were so easy to do and I loved all 3 colors together. GO BRONCOS!

Colors Used
Pretty Serious Forbidden Fruit
Pretty Serious Generally Hazzardous
Different Dimension Just Keep Swimming
Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat

No comments :

Post a Comment