Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day Mani

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone had a great week! I'm excited that its finally Friday and I can relax on my 3 day weekend. Today I have for you some valentines nail art!


I had a ton of fun doing this mani! A little while ago I purchased some chevron vinyls from Nail Vinyls and have been dying to use them. They were incredibly easy to use and super flexible. I really loved my final result!

I'd like to give a quick hello to my new followers! I'm excited that you took a moment to follow me and I hope you enjoy all the beautiful polish I'll be posting! Also, if you haven't already, head on over to Over The Top Coat and enter her 1700k Facebook Followers giveaway where I'm sponsoring a prize! You still have 9 more days to enter!

Colors Used
Square Hue Shibuya
ILoveNP Princess Diaries
Glisten & Glow HK Top Coat 

No comments :

Post a Comment